SailNet Community - View Single Post - The most important piece of equipment
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008
Handsome devil

Stillraining is a jewel in the rough Stillraining is a jewel in the rough Stillraining is a jewel in the rough
Nope your not the ones

I am thinking about, They were due in October and I pretty sure they were pretty young and Canadian.

However I have to shake my finger at you and scold you.. Your choice did and will continue to put people you care about in undue stress and heartache in the future for the mere saving of 2K or less in expense. I dont know your story at all as I did not here of it. But was there any search for you? That costs all taxpayers. And it does affects the lives of people you dont even know, I'm still praying for that young couple when I think about them.

Anyway I'm glad you made it safe and someday I hope to convince my wife to make the same trip. I guarantee you she will require me to buy a SSB and a sat phone, just in case...

I to would be very interested in you starting another thread where we could ask you questions and learn from your experience. And I for one think 27' is plenty big to cross ocean.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook