SailNet Community - View Single Post - My morning sail to the 12 mile marker
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008

Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice
My morning sail to the 12 mile marker

hey guys...to forget the bad stuff I endured last weekend, i took it out on the sea today.

I arrived at the marina, the boat was clean, the lazy bag installed all systems go...just start the engine, and go...really. Senhor Josť my boat keeper and the wonderfull staff at Tuttamania make my life so much easy..obrigado pessoal!

I took Giulietta to the 12 mile marker, and back again, took us just under 3 hours, and was a good way to forget bad stuff. Steady 16 knot southeast wind, and no sea..

We were going fast at some point..in second 42 (or abouts) you can see a boat in the bow, at minute 1:21, look how close we got in 30 seconds!! cool

By the way, in minute 1:16, Josť is sending his hello and regards to Valiente and TommyT...delivered!!!

I appologise the video is really bad, as this is not my laptop, and needs some adjusting. I also don't have many edit tools and music or mic to talk to..sorry..its what I could get to send you. By the way, TJ, I called you after i shot this. I could not edit the sound..I will try to make a better one tonight if I can..sorry again.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook