SailNet Community - View Single Post - My morning sail to the 12 mile marker
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008
Plausible Deniability

hellosailor has a spectacular aura about hellosailor has a spectacular aura about
Alex, I am sorry that I've been greatly pre-occupied this past week so I cna only now suggest what I should have suggested days ago.

Come back to the US, I'll check into that same hotel room and leave a "laptop" in plain sight on the desk while making it known that I have to be away all day and won't be back until very early the next morning.

Of course first we will install a dye pack, as used in bank cash drawers, in the laptop, and rig the hard drive's accelerometer (Lenovo's and Apple's have them) to set off the dye pack when the laptop is in motion.

Then we grab the bright red hotel employee, extradite them back to Portugal, and produce an award-winning YouTube video on "High Speed Keel Hauling".

We'll be famous, and before they die they might even tell us where your laptop went. (Keelhauling normally being 100% fatal, please make sure you do not have your bottom painted or cleaned in the interim, it needs a good layer of septic barnacles on it for good results.)

Is that worth doing, or what?! I saw your video and decided, damn, I could use some time on the water like that...what could I do to make Alex bring me over and take me out sailing now?!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook