SailNet Community - View Single Post - Lightning Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2003

BigRed56 is on a distinguished road
Lightning Anyone?

Ahoy, Me Mateys in all my years I never got struck on a boat or on the water. Then I moved to SW Florida. within thirty days I personally shook hands wit God almighty in a glorious flash of pure white light so beautiful and peacefull I thought at the beginning that, gee thats a strange kind of light? DUH ... The Two wenches sharing me bed at the time came running and although I could see thier mouths moving I couldn''t hear a thing. In fact for those wonderfull moments when I was talking to God.. ohh and by the way he looks more like Albert Einstien than George Burns , .. uhh oh yeah Time stood still . It''s a good thing cause he''s a little slow witted when it come to practical problem solving so it took me a while to answer all his questions,,.. uhh Anyway I wasn''t on the boat and though Me wenches thought me smoking hair and stunned look on me face meant I was dead I didn''t feel nothing. Felt fine in a couple of minutes when the hearing returned and all been well wit me since. De point I suppose youse slow witted mortals may need to hear is this . When God dials your number its best to answer and tell him I said Hello. Pirate of Pine Island. Deckstepped Mast grounded to water by large cables directly over the side to the water. Ugly but effective.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook