SailNet Community - View Single Post - Lightning Anyone?
View Single Post
post #11 of Old 03-21-2003
Lightning Anyone?

Ahoy, Me Mateys in all my years I never got struck on a boat or on the water. Then I moved to SW Florida. within thirty days I personally shook hands wit God almighty in a glorious flash of pure white light so beautiful and peacefull I thought at the beginning that, gee thats a strange kind of light? DUH ... The Two wenches sharing me bed at the time came running and although I could see thier mouths moving I couldn''t hear a thing. In fact for those wonderfull moments when I was talking to God.. ohh and by the way he looks more like Albert Einstien than George Burns , .. uhh oh yeah Time stood still . It''s a good thing cause he''s a little slow witted when it come to practical problem solving so it took me a while to answer all his questions,,.. uhh Anyway I wasn''t on the boat and though Me wenches thought me smoking hair and stunned look on me face meant I was dead I didn''t feel nothing. Felt fine in a couple of minutes when the hearing returned and all been well wit me since. De point I suppose youse slow witted mortals may need to hear is this . When God dials your number its best to answer and tell him I said Hello. Pirate of Pine Island. Deckstepped Mast grounded to water by large cables directly over the side to the water. Ugly but effective.
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome