SailNet Community - View Single Post - Jeanneau Attalia
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008

jlv7777 is on a distinguished road
Thanks to everybody...

I have send the address and the photos to Malcom, also I have sent to him the original brochure of the Jeanneau Brio (My old boat).

I know the Arcadia... in my harbour there is one.. I really like it, for me the Jeanneaus of this years were very well built...

The new ones for sure are vey nice (I Have a frined that owns a Jeanneau SO 37 and is going to change to a 43 DS), they are fantastic with the interiors and the space, but the construction is not so good (All the brands reduce costs).

For me the Attalia was the best choice because of the size (For sure I will love to have a bigger boat, but the harbour it will get very expensive and also because of the maintenance, sails, ...), so 32 feet is the perfect size... and also because of the price.

It is an old boat, with the interior design and space of the moderns, very robust and a lot cheaper than the new ones...

In Spain, comparing to the cost of living, sailing is still expensive and see as rich people, so everything related with boats is very expensive...

Anyway I share the property of the boat with a friend, in Spain is really uncommon, but I have done it always and it is fantistic, I really do not get to use so much, so sharing costs is the key...
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook