I'd rather be sailing
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The state of s/v/ Pelican
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 11
Finally getting to charter a boat tomorrow... Gale force winds forecast!
So we're out in Torrance CA for a couple of days and we just set up a day charter on a Catalina 400 (We're slumming... although it does have a BBQ :P). They can't let us out if there's a small craft advisory, and I just checked the weather - Gale force winds and seas to 20 ft predicted as a storm builds up around the area in the afternoon. I just can't win!!!!! Arghhhh!!!! I'm not 100% sure I picked the right region for the forecast but I think I did. Well, maybe the storm will veer off and we'll be OK... Yeah right... We so need to get out sailing...
s/v "Pelican" Passport 40 #076- Finished Cruising - for the moment -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Don't dream your life, live your dream" - Bob Bitchin'
"I'll see it when I believe it" - Me