SailNet Community - View Single Post - Outboard or inboard?
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008
John

ImASonOfaSailor is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ImASonOfaSailor Send a message via MSN to ImASonOfaSailor Send a message via Yahoo to ImASonOfaSailor Send a message via Skype™ to ImASonOfaSailor
Thanks for your response and knowledge ! If you do not mind me asking what did your cost and did you finance it ? What type of loans are available, is there a 30 year plan. I have not looked at this yet, I am 37 and plan on getting my first boat when I am 40, so that will be in 2 years. I took my wife years ago before we got married on my dads boat in Lake Erie and she is now stuck on Monohulls. I have taken her on a Corsair24 , and she liked it but there was no room in it and thats what she remembers! I had a ride on a Corsair 27 much bigger but she was not with me. This guy was not a clean guy and the inside was not to nice and the wind was not good but we were moving. it was a glassy day for sailing, but I still enjoyed it. I think when I retire in 35 years I will be a sales guy for sailboats! I like to plan ahead when purchasing big items! I feel like a bum when asking for rides on other peoples boats. I don't know how else to figure out what I want so I will definitely go to the Demo Days to show her all Trimarans in one place! So does your family fit on your boat or do you have a family, do you live aboard or are you a weekend sailor which I would love to be! I have looked on the net for used trimarans but all i find is Corsairs. I s there a place that you know of that sales used Tri with a selection?

Does Sailnet have a group of people that meet each other with there boats that would be a cool idea for everyone to raft up and have a party! This place is very Knowledgeable! Thanks

Last edited by ImASonOfaSailor; 02-23-2008 at 01:02 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook