SailNet Community - View Single Post - Where should I start?
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008
Handsome devil

Stillraining is a jewel in the rough Stillraining is a jewel in the rough Stillraining is a jewel in the rough
Wink Sailingdog

I was making an average statement of fact..That as we get older we lose some mobility, thats all...For me it is quite a bit actually and I should preface my statements maybe a little better...I dont know what it is really like to be a normal 50 year old..I have stoved up a little earlier then most..

You have to admit your examples are more rarities then the norm to say the least...I can also list out a few admirable examples of rarity in the opposite direction also having little value as to the average young person... We know the family of a young 12 year girl who climbed Mt. Mckinley ( Denali )...most 12 year old girls I know can barely do a few push ups or carry much of anything up a 8 foot ladder..

Unless I'm obviously goofing around.. I always try to voice something that may help , encourage or offer another opinion that has worked or helped me to someone... not just a knee-jerk statement...If I have offended your youthful mobility at age it was not my intention believe me. I wish I had some of it...

I will preface my answers better from here on out..Will you also...
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook