Chlorine bleach is fine for cleaning off the mold, provided you rinse it with water afterwards. Fiberglass is generally not harmed by bleach, and many new bath enclosures are fiberglass. Lysol or something similiar might also be a good idea. I don't know if I'd use Kilz primer over the fiberglass though. Last year a new product was introduced which was a spray that was designed to be used as a preventative measure against surface mold.
However, none of these measures will help unless you take steps to eliminate the cause of the mold forming. Usually it is either a leak or inadequate ventilation.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You know what the first rule of sailing is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take
a boat to the sea you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps
her going when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
—Cpt. Mal Reynolds, Serenity (edited)
If you're new to the Sailnet Forums... please read this To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Still—DON'T READ THAT POST AGAIN.