SailNet Community - View Single Post - Foul Boat Names?
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008

l0keman is on a distinguished road
Sailingdog, I totally understand what you mean about the exwife. I do respect that part of her. I still love her in fact and it's the kinda relationship we have. We can call eachother names and tease and always know how we really feel. I really am naming the boat after the movie. When we were married she had another guy, but now that we are divorced, I find myself the other guy. We are not right for eachother, though.

I would get a new boat, but since I make an enlisted man's wage and am a single dad with no childsupport coming in.... it's not an option right now. So I will endure this boat as long as I can. I would love to one day own a boat that was perfect and I loved... I'm just not that lucky right now. I do not believe in sea gods, only the first commandment and the God who made it.(in response to previous post about taking pot shots to the sea gods)

I definatley respect your opinions, and everyone else's for that matter. I was not trying to start flames or lure anyone into an argument. I just could not find the answer to my question for the life of me.

Last edited by l0keman; 03-20-2008 at 10:14 AM. Reason: clarification
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook