Join Date: Apr 2003
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
I was thinking about the wheel pedestal for the following reasons:
- Free some space in the cockpit.
- Since I am planning on getting a break, sailing my boat by myself would be easier.
- Have my instruments and controls centralized on the pedestal.
- Being able to set a table in the cockpit, on the pedestal.
- Better visibility (can easily steer standing up).
I got the information from Edson. This project would run around $900.
Again, I am still balancing the pros and conts and haven''t made my mind yet. I need some feedback.