SailNet Community - View Single Post - Greetings SailNetters - A very brief intro . . .
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008
Señor Member

TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough
Greetings SailNetters - A very brief intro . . .

Although we have owned many boats since the early 80's, both sail and power. I’ve been posting in SailNet forums since Oct, 2004 - just after making an offer on our last boat, a Nauticat 33, Pilothouse motorsailer. My purpose for joining was perhaps the same reason many members have . . . to learn more about the sport of sailing and share sailing experiences with others who have similar passions.

My wife and I have had lots of fun times on the last boat - but unfortunately, some not so fun moments also - due to her fears of heeling. In spite of my attempts at acclimating her during the past four years to the joys of sailing, we ultimately decided to sell her. We are presently considering various choices for our primary vessel. Most certainly, whether the primary or secondary boat, another sailboat will be one of them.

Cheers, Steve

Last edited by TrueBlue; 03-25-2008 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Monday quarterback spellchecker
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook