SailNet Community - View Single Post - Greetings SailNetters - A very brief intro . . .
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008

Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice
Holla, my nombre es, Manuel Horta de Silva Pinto de la Guerra Y Albarran de Hoyo.

I am small man with much hair in body, and have moustache. I live in damp basement in Cuidad Conchita, and I have dial up connection, to my basement..

I like sailing and hate fake people , I also want World peace.

I sign here under the name of Giulietta which means in my Country of Chile, a man that is well provided in the area bellow the waist in the front....but also sails very well and is great muchacho, embora some idiots here piss him off with mad emails amd pm's...but he ignores them..

Giulietta is my heroi, from life, Giulietta is a very pretty handsome extraordinaire sailor from Portugal, a very nice country by the way.

Giulietta is like the Zorro of the seas, the Knight Rider of the ocean..the Robin Hood of the water....the Wyat Earp of the Ocean...and also very good sailor and also very pretty..when I am big man (not in height because I am pequeno) I want to be like Giulietta...not ugly like CD, bad breath like SD dumb as SA or dusty and old and geriatic as Cam...

One day...I will be like yeem...

Please send photografia for my sailnet member coleection
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook