SailNet Community - View Single Post - More on solar panels.
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008
Sailor

Plumper is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailaway21 View Post
Is it possible that there can be more on solar panels than is posted here: effectiveness of solar & wind

Please read this thread first and then, if your question is not answered, consider the services of Dr. Jack.

There is no "more" on solar panels. In fact there's already enough on solar panels to bring Evelyn Wood to her knees. Please help stop the madness. Countless souls sacrificed marriage and the opportunity to see their children grow up before their eyes to publish this link on solar panels. And they are just crazy enough to do it again. That link again is: effectiveness of solar & wind. My advise is to cancel your plans to launch the boat on Memorial Day, you're gonna be busy until at least the 4th and maybe Labor Day.

Don't make me come back here!
I am not sure I understand why folks can't discuss things even if they have been discussed by others before. You seem to spend a lot of time telling people to go away and read old discussions. Why can't they ask questions and discuss anew? There are only so many things regarding sailing to talk about. That is why magazines print articles about the same things over and over again. That is life. If you have already learned all you can, why don't you just not read the thread? Why do you persist in telling people to read the history when all they really want to do is chat about something interesting?
Is bound in shallows and in miseries.
Shakespeare, Julius Caesar IV, iii, 217
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook