SailNet Community - View Single Post - More on solar panels.
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008
moderate?

camaraderie is a jewel in the rough camaraderie is a jewel in the rough camaraderie is a jewel in the rough
Plumper...I will try one more time.
You did not give both VOLTS and AMPs taken at the exact same time.
If you do that and are using accurate instruments and measuring properly...then you multiply them together the result will never be more than 48.
It is physics and OHM's law...you don't get to play around with that in this particular universe!!

As to sailaways remarks that you object to. This topic has been totally dealt with before in somewhere around 1000 posts where we did a lot of research, have excellent links and which provides an excellent grounding in the subject. I have better things to do with MY time than to provide the same high quality and throughly researched answer to the same question posed by newcomers who were not present for the first go round. Thus we provide a link for YOUR benefit instead of ignoring you.
If you have questions about what you read on the link or think of new ones, we welcome the opportunity to help. But don't ask me to re-write war and peace every time someone new asks the same question.
Do your homework before you ask for further help when given a reference link.