SailNet Community - View Single Post - A Nautical Sense of Humour, You Decide Please!
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2003

knothead has a spectacular aura about knothead has a spectacular aura about knothead has a spectacular aura about
A Nautical Sense of Humour, You Decide Please!

Thank you for the warning.
While I feel for these people, and wish that we lived in a world where everyone got along all the time and where we could do everything our hearts desired without worring about how our actions or inactions affected anyone else, I have accepted the fact that that is not the case. Life has a way of throwing us curve balls once in awhile, (Do they know what curve balls are in the UK?), and we have to make a choice to either do it the graceful way or go down fighting. It''s often easier for some people to choose the hard way.
If I were responsible for a beautiful family, (especially after suffering through such a tragedy), and faced with similar choices, I hope I would choose to take the 20 grand and build another boat or a cabin or something somewhere else.
The writer doesn''t really get around to telling us what he or she is seeking or hoping for.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook