SailNet Community - View Single Post - All Sailnet Female Members
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008
Crazy Woman Boat Driver

Melrna will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Melrna Send a message via Yahoo to Melrna
OK guys and gals. Lets settle down here for a minute and look at the big picture here. First of all, I started this whole thing I believe awhile back ago (CD corrected me here if I am wrong). My intentions of this is just to keep out the guy locker talk away from this forum. We have other forums were the guys and gals can blast away, eg, "Off topic"! What few women post here on this great site is way too few in my humble opinion. I was hoping that some of the lurkers here would be brave enough to post a question here whether gender specific or not without getting flamed in the process. Right or wrong most of us gals are a little sensitive to getting flamed. We had someone post a very female topic here and I am proud of her that she did. That shows that the restrictions might be starting to work. I am not advocating a strictly women's only forum where only women can post. The last few topics, men have asked us girls some questions too. Bravo! I believe that is the intent of this forum. Call it what you like, pink, women's issues, women's chat site or women's forum. All I ask it we keep it clean and to the issues at hand.
Melissa