SailNet Community - View Single Post - Your Moderator(s)
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008
Handsome devil

Stillraining is a jewel in the rough Stillraining is a jewel in the rough Stillraining is a jewel in the rough
I came over here from SBO...It is a family safe site also but not near the fun this one is...I have been to SA a dozen times maybe and posted once...I cant handel the language there for long though..You guys have done a great job CD steering this site to the middle ground...I think Sailnet should pay you with free stuff now and again if nothing else...
Im pretty thin skinned myself and wount last long around here without your steerage so Keep up the fight...Thanks to both of you..

I also agree you should speak you views whenever you desire..you are imposing that restriction on yourself for undue reason me thinks..

Lastly...I have already met some great people here that someday would hope our paths would cross...And I have benefited materially from some of your friendships if you will alow me too call them that..
Take erps ( Ray ) he led me to finding my slip right next to his...or Giu (Alex) we will be related once our kids marry..

Cam and CD we have you to thank for what we have here probably more then Sailnet for with out your steerage who knows what this site would look like...

Last edited by Stillraining; 04-25-2008 at 06:12 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook