SailNet Community - View Single Post - What would you do?? Really...
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008
Grasshopper

JiffyLube is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giulietta View Post
Yes..you're right, he doesn't care much..but he likes to come runing telling me he won..kids will allways be kids..

Yesterday night we were on the MSN talking, and my wife told me that yesterday, Saturday, they had organized a friendly match with some of the same kids...she said they were all talking, before going to the water about planning on showing who's the "boss"
Hahahaha

Quote:
They were organizing what we call "rabbit starts", and setting the slower ones to make the other kids lose the rights of way...

What I am amazed is not that they were planing to show the other kids...they actually worked as a team!! and that is what I liked...without having the coach know, they polanned a startegy to win, and they did.
I think that after awhile having a coach takes away from the kids getting to use their brains, and apply what they were taught. This win must have made the coach feel good, that all his teaching wasn't in vain.

Quote:
Fred was all proud yesterday...but he said he would rather play his pc game than post on sailnet...looks like he has a life
A life outside the grown ups.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook