SailNet Community - View Single Post - What type depth finder do you have?
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 07-19-2003 Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 47
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
What type depth finder do you have?

Don''t want to make a mistake buying a depth finder for my 25 Oday. I''d prefer a flush mount on the bulkhead forward of the cockpit but afraid there''s not enough room in the bulkhead hollow. I''ve seen some use the large square surface mount type which usually has a fish finder too, but they usually use a transom mount transducer. I''ve been told that due to the hull design, sailboats must use a shoot thru hull transducer. Need feedback! Thanks....Gary
gwp is offline  
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome