SailNet Community - View Single Post - CS 36 - Endevour 37 A plan
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008

blackpearlsailing is an unknown quantity at this point
Sailingfool,

How imprudent of you to assume anything about my abilities or the moisture content of my dreams. I do agree that the quality of the CS interior is without compare. As for the engineering, yes there was a lot of thought into it as well as a layout that meets the demand of most consumers in 1982. With that said, it is my boat, I love it, it sails better than any I have owned or sailed, and therefore it is my utmost desire to customize it to my needs. Now, your not knowing a thing about me or my future plans has allowed you to make a judgment based solely on one legitimate question I posted here. When you reserve your callous thoughts towards your fellow sailors and listen to what they have to add to a conversation you may learn something. I wonít be a weekend sailor much longer. The CS36T is the boat I want to take off shore because I know it will take me wherever I desire. Although, the berthing leaves a lot to be desired at anchor, and where would you suggest I store enough supplies for voyaging in it? Iím sure that you are a good person, and Iím giving you credit that you may have had a bad day, but please donít insult the people here that have the same love of boats and sailing as I assume you do. If you donít have anything positive to say, or canít answer my question, then do us all the favor of keeping your opinions to your self.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook