SailNet Community - View Single Post - Wanted. "Sailboat that will Love Me!"
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by teshannon View Post
Have you looked at the Tayana 37? There are a lot of them out there and I think they are also very good boats.
I mean no dissrespect and please no hate mails. But the T37, a very, very good and proven blue water boat, is a shoe box. That is not one of my favorite liveaboard boats. This is my opinion only. I know and have been on many of them and know people that live on them and love them and think they are the awesome. But that is one tight boat. I think the Passport or Caliber a better choice.

These are my opinions only. No PM's about how I suck and you hav elived on your T37 and it is a castle and a suburban and whatever. My opinions only.

- CD

PS Aren't you guys glad I am posting again after my rant thread??? You asked for it....

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook