SailNet Community - View Single Post - Crew spot available
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008
A little less cheek

ianhlnd will become famous soon enough ianhlnd will become famous soon enough
Wink

You got it dog, right now, I'm trying to turn this bachelor floating pad into something appropriate for a female.

I've changed the white satin sheets for maroon satin sheets, watered the plants on the ledge aft of the captains bed, washed the windows, and got rid of 2 weeks of dirty dishes in the sink, dumped some muriatic acid down the head(s), and tomorrow, I'll wash the boat inside and out, and then turn the hose on myself. Maybe even shave.

By the way, there are a couple pictures of her in my photo gallery, the big bustioed one, titled " first mate from somewhere to somewhere" or something like that. It's my botanical artist friend. Internationally published. Very well known in the pointalist gendre.

I like this girl, even though we're a generation apart, might be the re-start of something . . .well, semi-serious. NAAAwwww, can't let that happen!

The clincher was I sent her an email telling her I'd had some skins custom made size M with 36DD chest size. I don't think she could stand the idea of someone else filling her suit.

Company is good, I ain't St. Joshua Slocum for god's sake!!