Thought I'd try this again, love to see what people's plans are!
I am scheduled to sail all day tomorrow to continue practicing and get out on the water. Check out the forecast:
GALE WARNING IN EFFECT FROM THIS EVENING THROUGH SATURDAY AFTERNOON
N WINDS 25 TO 30 KT...DIMINISHING TO 20 TO 25 KT LATE. GUSTS UP TO 40 KT. SEAS 7 TO 10 FT. RAIN IN THE MORNING...THEN RAIN LIKELY IN THE AFTERNOON.
This is part of a class, so I don't know if they'll cancel. I might sail again Sunday, we shall see