Join Date: Apr 2006
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 10
Those little green Coleman propane bottles
I've got a Magma grill and an "offshore stove" both of which use those little green Coleman propane bottles. My questions:
1. Can these bottles be refilled or do you just pitch them when they're empty?
2. Are they widely available worldwide?
3. Couldn't a person plumb a line from the regular, refillable bottles into these two and thereby cut out the need for the little bottles?
4. Someone suggested to me the possibility of getting one of those grills that sit on top of the stove. Anyone have any experience with these?
5. The "offshore stove" is just a single burner with a two-axis gimbal. Do I really need such a thing? Isn't the galley stove sufficient for cooking underway?
Many thanks ahead of time!