I've got a Magma grill and an "offshore stove" both of which use those little green Coleman propane bottles. My questions:
1. Can these bottles be refilled or do you just pitch them when they're empty? No, I think some places recycle them.
2. Are they widely available worldwide? I doubt it.
3. Couldn't a person plumb a line from the regular, refillable bottles into these two and thereby cut out the need for the little bottles? There might be a converter
4. Someone suggested to me the possibility of getting one of those grills that sit on top of the stove. Anyone have any experience with these? No experience there...
5. The "offshore stove" is just a single burner with a two-axis gimbal. Do I really need such a thing? Isn't the galley stove sufficient for cooking underway? Not in big seas it isn't, unless you're using a pressure cooker. Mighty hazardous to cook with normal pots in anything over 6' seas, especially if beating.
Many thanks ahead of time!
Stupid site code, doesn't read my quote inserts and tells me the message is too short, go figure.