SailNet Community - View Single Post - NJ Capsize
Thread: NJ Capsize
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008

JohnRPollard is a jewel in the rough JohnRPollard is a jewel in the rough JohnRPollard is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giulietta View Post
there is one where I live..never gets out..the sea's allways rough on it...either too much wind or too much sea..sails 3 times a year, in the summer... It digs under the waves, and almost capsized once.

the guy's seling it..he hates it..and we're talking about a guy that sailed Tronados for 20 years, not a sailnet first time Joe...

He says its like riding a motorcycle with a side car...never turns right to the side of the side car...

No one wants to buy it...sad but true
Not to heap it on, but I think I've previously mentioned here that a number of years ago we rendered assistance to an F-27 that had pitch-poled on Chesapeake Bay during an overnight race. It was blowing pretty good that night, they were running before a strong norther and buried a bow. No injuries, everyone taken off safely by the Coast Guard.

Fun looking boats, but it's not only on the open ocean that you have to be cautious...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pacific Seacraft Crealock 31 #62

NEVER CALLS CRUISINGDAD BACK....CAN"T TAKE THE ACCENT
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook