SailNet Community - View Single Post - what size outboard?
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008

artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice
I picked up a 9.9 Mercury outboard for my C-27. It performed really well, was quiet at lower rpms but a bit noisy at full bore. But in the 6 months I used it never an issue. If looking for a deal on a new but not wanting to pay full price - see if you can purchase the display model. Which is what I did - I negotiated $500 off listed price and still got full warranty etc (West Marine Btw). I had tried to get a Honda but dealerships around here were not easy to find...but in the end I was pretty pleased. Would probably do well for you as there is not too much difference between 25-2 and a 27....

S/V "
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" -
1983, Barberis Show 38! or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook