SailNet Community - View Single Post - San Juan Islands Charter needs you
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008

artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice
Mr. Peter,

You actually emailed me prior to posting the thread starting post and it was on a email address not registered through sailnet on friday (through by business email).

Considering I replied to such email (declining) and asked where you got the contact info to my other email addy (as I know no Peter Perkins) requesting for what is contained in the same post you made here, I beg to wonder if this is not a profit sharing deal.

You didn't win any kudos from me by not responding to my email (I inquired where you got my contact info as I do not know you) and within 24 hours of my reply to you, you do not answer the email but instead you are plastering this all over. I can imagine if you do not extend the courtesy of answering a question when you blindly solicit someone - that you might not be someone to cruise with anyways.

I agree with Sd as well, The B-34 is kinda small for a blanket cruise where you do not even state destinations, itinerary, etc or what the costs are you are expecting to have shared...

S/V "
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" -
1983, Barberis Show 38! or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by artbyjody; 05-25-2008 at 04:20 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook