SailNet Community - View Single Post - San Juan Islands Charter needs you
View Single Post
post #5 of Old 05-25-2008
artbyjody

Mr. Peter,

You actually emailed me prior to posting the thread starting post and it was on a email address not registered through sailnet on friday (through by business email).

Considering I replied to such email (declining) and asked where you got the contact info to my other email addy (as I know no Peter Perkins) requesting for what is contained in the same post you made here, I beg to wonder if this is not a profit sharing deal.

You didn't win any kudos from me by not responding to my email (I inquired where you got my contact info as I do not know you) and within 24 hours of my reply to you, you do not answer the email but instead you are plastering this all over. I can imagine if you do not extend the courtesy of answering a question when you blindly solicit someone - that you might not be someone to cruise with anyways.

I agree with Sd as well, The B-34 is kinda small for a blanket cruise where you do not even state destinations, itinerary, etc or what the costs are you are expecting to have shared...

-- Jody

S/V "
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" -
1983, Barberis Show 38! or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by artbyjody; 05-25-2008 at 03:20 AM.
Quote Share with Facebook

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome