SailNet Community - View Single Post - San Juan Islands Charter needs you
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008

quiverb is on a distinguished road
Jody-
I don't believe I received your email, I have checked all my accounts and there is nothing. I contacted you as you seem to have experience artfully combining children and sailing. I aplogize for giving you any other impression or causing you consternation. My interest is not in profit. My desire to find qualified partners is an effort to have redundancy and only to provide safe passage and of course, to share costs and comraderie. Although my expectation is to share costs equally, I may be in position to underwrite the burden of the right person. Admittedly, sailing with kids is not eveyone's vision of joy.
P

Quote:
Originally Posted by artbyjody View Post
Mr. Peter,

You actually emailed me prior to posting the thread starting post and it was on a email address not registered through sailnet on friday (through by business email).

Considering I replied to such email (declining) and asked where you got the contact info to my other email addy (as I know no Peter Perkins) requesting for what is contained in the same post you made here, I beg to wonder if this is not a profit sharing deal.

You didn't win any kudos from me by not responding to my email (I inquired where you got my contact info as I do not know you) and within 24 hours of my reply to you, you do not answer the email but instead you are plastering this all over. I can imagine if you do not extend the courtesy of answering a question when you blindly solicit someone - that you might not be someone to cruise with anyways.

I agree with Sd as well, The B-34 is kinda small for a blanket cruise where you do not even state destinations, itinerary, etc or what the costs are you are expecting to have shared...
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook