Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Saint Thomas, USVI
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 10
Beneteau 351 Oceanis 351
Haven't posted in a while. I got an email from a broker today about a Beneteau. It has been a charter boat and in need of TLC. It had a condition report done by a good surveyor in December and has some issues. Most of them are normal for it's age and history. The boat is priced very aggresively. Does any one have any info on this boat. It is a 1993 model. The big issue/unknown is per the surveyor's condition report:
Intergal Grid Unit
IGU (Hairline cracks)
• At a few transverse to longitudinal junctions.
• At the centre of the transverse floor section & crack in pan (aft keel
• Adjacent to a number of keel bolts.
• Inboard area of shower tray.
• A previous fiberglass tabbing repair is partly detached (aft keel area).
Any feed back or informatiowould be appreciated.