SailNet Community - View Single Post - Froli matress supports - any good?
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008
Cruiser/Lats and Atts TV

Moonfish is on a distinguished road
OK - First, the FULL DISCLAIMER... Yes, I have the Froli system. Yes, I made a couple of videos for them. And, YES, on the installation video I've embedded below, that is my wife and our boat (the one with the big stick on it). Oh, and one more thing: YES, they gave us the Froli so I could make the video.

Now, onto the heart of the matter... Before we installed the Froli system, we slept VERY poorly in the vee berth. The wood fiddles that kept the thin cushions in place protruded into our backs when we slept. After Froli, we sleep MUCH better (is my use of CAPS bugging everyone as much as it's bugging me?), and we no longer feel the wood when sleeping. We, too, would rather have a nice custom-made innerspring mattress for the berth, but the Froli works, ahem, just as advertised. Oh, and our friends John and Trish who have the Grand Banks in the video, STILL rave about how well they sleep and the fact that their moisture problem has been eliminated under the mattresses...

There. I hope this video answers some questions (and NO, I don't get paid by Froli to do this!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Always approach the dock at the speed you wish to hit it."
s/v VENUS
1978 North Sea 33 Pilothouse Cutter (Ta Chiao)

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook