SailNet Community - View Single Post -
Thread:
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2003

albertegan is on a distinguished road
There are two responses that swell up within me as I read about your plan to drop out and your life plan. First is your one of the dumbest kids I have ever encountered with arragence that superceeds your stupidy. You think you know it all. Where have you been working over the summer for the past couple of years while in school go and see if they will hire you back full time. Second has mom and dad been furnishing you with shelter, food and clothing all for free probably. I don''t think your in for a tough sail through life I know your in for many a huricane in life''s sea alone.
My second response is who can I communicate to you how you are on the edge of the clif contemplating jumping into the obis. All these respondents want to help but your sticking your nose up at them. This decision will linger in your life forever. If you choose to do the foolish thing and quit and you find that life is using you as a door mat which it will and you want to change that don''t be afraid to go and get your GED. It will be a start on altering your course in life.

Al
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook