Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Maryland USA
Thanked 62 Times in 44 Posts
Rep Power: 10
Why I have had to raise the water line...
- All Engine belts (3 types, two for water pump)
- Most engine hoses
- Impellers & Gaskets (1 new, two old but still good)
- Fuel Filters: Engine & Racor (2 of ea.)
- Oil Filters (2 ea. & Oil)
- Thermostat (1 new, 1 old but working)
- Spare 2 bladed prop (the original)
- Old Stuffing box & necessary packing (converted to drip-less this year)
- Yards of lines & sheets
- Multitude of blocks and rigging hardware
- Pins for outboard prop
- Variety of fuses from 1 amp to 20 amp?
- Various light bulbs, for sure running lights
- Electrical connectors, shrink tube, & wire
- Fresh water pump kit (potable water, not engine)
- Head Kit
- Emergency Jump Start thing, does that count?
Thats all I can think off right now, these days I find myself starting to remove more than keeping it all on board.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.