Join Date: Oct 2006
Thanked 42 Times in 37 Posts
Rep Power: 9
Why I have had to raise the water line...
- All Engine belts (3 types, two for water pump)
- Most engine hoses
- Impellers & Gaskets (1 new, two old but still good)
- Fuel Filters: Engine & Racor (2 of ea.)
- Oil Filters (2 ea. & Oil)
- Thermostat (1 new, 1 old but working)
- Spare 2 bladed prop (the original)
- Old Stuffing box & necessary packing (converted to drip-less this year)
- Yards of lines & sheets
- Multitude of blocks and rigging hardware
- Pins for outboard prop
- Variety of fuses from 1 amp to 20 amp?
- Various light bulbs, for sure running lights
- Electrical connectors, shrink tube, & wire
- Fresh water pump kit (potable water, not engine)
- Head Kit
- Emergency Jump Start thing, does that count?
Thats all I can think off right now, these days I find myself starting to remove more than keeping it all on board.
1982 Tartan 37C
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.