SailNet Community - View Single Post - Where do you put your dingy?
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008
1987 Pearson 27

Joel73 has a spectacular aura about Joel73 has a spectacular aura about Joel73 has a spectacular aura about
I had posted this in the "Towing a dinghy" thread in Seamanship but it seems more appropriate here.

Quote:
I didn't see the need to start a new thread so i'm just tacking my question onto this one.

I'm thinking that we would tow behind most of the time but during heavier weather we could just deflate and lash it in front of the mast... if not stowing it down below.

Our boat is 27'... would keeping an 8 foot inflatable inflated on the deck be too much and in the way of running rigging? What about the genoa and chafe? I know there is physically enough room on our boat but i feel like it would make things too tight up there. What is your experience?
Any thoughts?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook