SailNet Community - View Single Post - July 4th w/e...What's everyone doing?

Search Sailnet:

forums  store  

View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008   #10
sailortjk1

sailortjk1 has a spectacular aura about sailortjk1 has a spectacular aura about
I have two nieces; ages 20 & 22, my two daughters; ages 16 & 18, & two boyfriends, along with Myself and Julie on board for the fireworks off of our South Pier Head. We will anchor off the beach arround 6:00; swim and eat until the show. Julie and I will be sleeping on board our dock neighbor's trawler and with in very close proximilty to the kids!!!!

Sounds like fun, right? Any volunteers to keep an eye on the young adults will be much appreciated.

Saturday the kids go home and our friends come up to enjoy the pool and clubhouse with their young children.

Sunday is for us to enjoy each other and a leisurley day sail.

If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most - E.B. White
sailortjk1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook