SailNet Community - View Single Post - ST-60 Depth - The Answer is YES !!!
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008

artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by brak View Post
Do you know what other transducers would ST60 work with? I didn't find any combined depth/speed by Raymarine (though they do have combined display). I'd really like to use their display and a single speed/depth transducer somehow.
Most all should work if you do not have a DSM 300 / 400. As Hal pointed out - the only difference is the power being transmitted out. To use a DSM 300/400 the ducer has to be able to operate over the 12 Mhz freq (This is from mem and probably wrong)...but the point trying to make, it will work for most depth only situations but not likely for use with fish finding capabilities if you have the Raymarine chart/ depth setup... But I can neither confirm or deny that as I have not hacked the current ducer I have (datamarine) to work with the ST-60 or C/E series much less the DSM 300/400.

S/V "
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" -
1983, Barberis Show 38! or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook