SailNet Community - View Single Post - Female crew to sail west coast US to bundaberg Australia
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008
Midwest Puddle Pirate

US27inKS has a spectacular aura about US27inKS has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr88 View Post
One female crew wanted to sail well founded 37' to 41' yacht (I'm looking to buy in US and sail home to Australia in late 08) from east coast US to Bundaberg, Australia. The route from Fort L. or Annapolis might take in Bermuda and Windward Islands as a shake down cruise to test compatibility. At this point a decision will be taken as to proceed to the Pacific via Panama or Cape Horn enjoying Rio and Buenos Aires (Tango and steaks). Then onto Valparaiso and the Galapagos.

You are 28 to 40, of good nature and narrow beam. Sailing experience not required, but some experience in heavy weather will tip the scales to the Cape Horn adventure.

All expenses to be shared equally. I am not looking for a cruise passenger. If you are travelling on a shoe string budget this will not suite either of us as I am not looking at subsidising someone elses lifestyle.

If you have wealthy parents that are prepared to support your adventures, or of independent means, all the better.

Cheers
Zephyr88
Translation:
Smoking hot young babe needed to cook, clean, have sex with me, and stand watch during storms. Must be willing to pay 1/2 of all expenses because I'm cheap. I'm also so good looking and charming that I can't seem to find a female who wants to spend more than 5 minutes with me, so I need to hook up with someone who has never met me.

Please send a nude photo of you sailing in 20 foot seas, and a copy of your latest bank statement.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
John USYacht 27 "Cora Lee"
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook