SailNet Community - View Single Post - Female crew to sail west coast US to bundaberg Australia
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr88 View Post
Great translation US27inKS, I had not idea thats what I may have implied. Mmmm! maybe way too much caveman in me, not a bad thing as I've been told cavemen look after their women whereas metros don't. As for cheap, subjective, I can cook very well (also subjective but rare steak on fire, mmmm! !more steak!) and as for meeting a woman, I know a few but non of them is the right one, non is willing to sail naked in 20 foot seas. You did forget the bit about willing to have babies. I liked the bit about the bank statement, but not essential.

Come on you smoking hot young babe, surely you're out there somewhere, I'm here waiting for you. You won't be dissapointed.

Cheers
At least the guy is honest in what he wants. Better than: Female crew wanted to sail around Turkey... or whatever.

By the way, Zephyr, just so you know - whether she has billions or lives off of welfare, you WILL be paying her way. Well, at least if it is an American woman. If you do not pay her way, you will wish you did!!! Remember, that 40 foot boat can get small for you too! I suggest taking a liferaft for your own survival!

- CD

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook