SailNet Community - View Single Post - winter live aboard in Maine
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008

svbillabong is on a distinguished road
I know this thread is about living aboard in Maine, but you mention you lived aboard in RI for 4/5 years ... was this year-round? Where in RI? Any pros/cons that you feel are worthy of mentioning? My situation is that my partner and I are closing in on the end of our cruise ... we departed from So Cal in 2003 and are currently in Turkey. We have put the boat on the market in the Med, but if she doesn't sell they we will sail her back to the States, returning to MA or RI area. We would like to live aboard, but I just assumed that it was too cold (I'm from AZ originally).

Re Maine, Chris' step-father lives in Peaks Island off of Portland Maine, and we've seen boats there that are living year round in Portland Harbor.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chris Myles + KT Roddick

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by svbillabong; 07-12-2008 at 11:46 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook