SailNet Community - View Single Post - It's raining greenish yellow BBs
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008

artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice
Bummer Marc - major bummer... on the brighter side (well maybe not really), at least you didn't go out on the two-week trip and discover that your main was stuck in the unfurled position..

Let me know if you need a hand getting her into the locks, a day advance notice is all I need to make sure I have no appointments. Pity again too - was really looking forward to crewing on your boat (its so much simpler to sail! )

Again - you and Max are again welcome to come out for the race on mine. Although I can understand not wanting to be near a sailboat after the BB incident. Good luck - and hope they expedite the repair procedure (and if it is CSR that it is going to - make them aware of the trip, they'll do their best to tackle everything promptly).

S/V "
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" -
1983, Barberis Show 38! or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by artbyjody; 07-15-2008 at 08:59 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook