SailNet Community - View Single Post - Nav Lights for inflatable dinghy's...WTH!!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008

T37Chef will become famous soon enough
To clarify what I was originally trying to say...

I think it is pathetic and unacceptable that these inflatable manufactures, especially one like Avon, do not have the forward thinking to add a useful and proper navigation light support/bracket or a light itself!!!!

I am about to write Avon and tell them just what I think about their inability to even offer it as a option. They could easily, for a small percentage of what the boat cost to build, add either a attachment point for one of those lights like above, or they could install a bow light right on the thing with the ability to easily change out the batteries.

Do they think people don't operate these at night???????? Screw the rules...I want to be seem and identified by others (even if I have joked otherwise in other threads) with a red/green bow light and white all around at the stern that looks like more than an afterthought POS.

Okay, back to regular programming

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Photo by Joe McCary
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook