SailNet Community - View Single Post - Can''t view messages
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2003

ct is on a distinguished road
Can''''t view messages

I''m testing the board. For the past week or so I have been unable to view any of the threads on the message board.

If I log in to view the ''messages since last visit'' I CAN see those messages bu cannon view the threads.

I''ve submitted the error message that appears, to no avail.

Anyone else have the same problem? The error message follows:

Error Diagnostic Information
ODBC Error Code = 37000 (Syntax error or access violation)

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The column prefix ''M'' does not match with a table name or alias name used in the query.

SQL = "Select M.MemberID, M.MessageID, M.username, M.Authorname, M.useremail, MessageDate, M.MessageCopy, M.signature As signatureYN, (SELECT ShowEmail FROM MsgBoard_Members WHERE MsgBoard_Members.MemberID=M.MemberID) AS ShowEmail, (select signature FROM MsgBoard_Members WHere signature !='''' AND MemberID=M.MemberID) AS SignatureContent ,(SELECT MemberProfile FROM vw_MsgBoardMemberProfile WHERE M.MemberID=vw_MsgBoardMemberProfile.MemberID) AS Member_Txt_Profile FROM MsgBoard_Messages WHERE M.TopicID=8214 and flag_active = 1 ORDER BY MessageDate DESC"

Data Source = "SAILNET"

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position (39:2) to (39:53) in the template file F:\MEMBERS\HTDOCS\MESSAGEBOARD\READMESSAGE.CFM.

Date/Time: 10/13/03 10:06:21
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; Win 9x 4.90)
Remote Address: 209.26.169.230
HTTP Referer: http://members.sailnet.com/messageboard/viewtopic.cfm?ForumID=3
Query String: Forum=3&Topic=8214
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook