SailNet Community - View Single Post - "Seacock" vs. "ballcock" or "ball valve?"
View Single Post
post #6 of Old 07-27-2008 Thread Starter
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,708
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 11
LOL! No, Hal, I was wondering how one actually secures those flange adapters to the hull, not how one goes about securing ownership of them.

Btw: I noticed Groco has 1/2" thru-hulls, ball valves and hose adapters, but no 1/2" seacocks or IBVF-series adapters. I've sent them an email asking them why that is.

SEMIJim is offline  
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome