SailNet Community - View Single Post - Female Crew available
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2003

captain tim is on a distinguished road
Female Crew available

I sent you a couple of e-mails earler and they were returned by aol - I tried a third time and I belive it worked. You probably will get alot of responces to your message. I know alot of single men out there who would rather not sail alone. There are reasons why they do though.
I belive that there is a scarcity of true blue water ladies and alot of us guys have been single-handing for so long we have become set in out ways and woould be hard to live with. A 40'' boat can get awfuly small with the wrong person on board.

I''m a pretty nice guy for an Irishman I''m even tempered. I''m six foot seven inches tall and have blonde hair (some grey), and blue eyes. I love to siwm - I don''t dive, I tried it and didn''t like it (I do snorkel), I like to fish and eat what I catch. I like some country music, good rock & roll and I''ve been accused of listening to too much Jimmy Buffet. My boat''s name is Ms. Beaujolais. she''s a 40ft cutter and I''''ve lived on her for 19 years.
Ms. Goldman - I hope I hear frim you. At this moment I''m in Palm Desert at my sister''s house 760-346-5144 if you want to hook up!

Steady breezes
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook