SailNet Community - View Single Post - Identify my boat
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008

denby is a jewel in the rough denby is a jewel in the rough denby is a jewel in the rough denby is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichNH View Post
Hi, I'm a brand new member here. I have a bit of a problem. I was given a daysailer and have no clue as to who made it or how old it is. It is old enough so that it doesn't seem to have a HIN or any other identifiable markings. I'm curious if anyone knows of a web site that would allow me to deduce it's manufacture by entering in characteristics.

Rich

PS I just noticed that I put a thumbs down icon where I meant to put a question mark. This is *not* a good beginning....
Hi Rich,

Welcome aboard. Now post a reply to get your count to 10 and post a photo.

Post the same reply 5 times if you want.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Be careful or i will do what the voices tell me to do
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To get the most from Sailnet, follow the link in
's signature.

Hey stuffit "Get a life"
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook