SailNet Community - View Single Post - SAILOMAT Self Steering Gear- Model 601- Owners Manual or copy required
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008

SirPhilip is on a distinguished road
SAILOMAT Self Steering Gear- Model 601- Owners Manual or copy required

Hi. I have recently acquired a Sailomat 601 Self Steering Gear, at the same time as I have also acquired a 44ft wooden ketch. The Sailomat came from another sailboat and is not yet fitted, but it came without any manual so I would really like to have a copy of the original Owners Manual for one of these to help with fitting/installation. I will probably have to fabricate a framework on the stern, to accept the base mounting for this Sailomat, as the boat is wooden, double-ended and with a bumpkin projecting over the stern! If any one is willing to let me have a copy(or an unwanted original !) I would be very happy to cover printing costs etc, and postage to me, as I do not have a Fax. The boat is in Antigua at present but I am in the UK(Europe) for the next few months, and would like to get a copy of this before going out to the boat and starting the fitting of the Sailomat! Many Thanks. Phil.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook