SailNet Community - View Single Post - SAILOMAT Self Steering Gear- Model 601- Owners Manual or copy required
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 08-06-2008 Thread Starter
SirPhilip

SAILOMAT Self Steering Gear- Model 601- Owners Manual or copy required

Hi. I have recently acquired a Sailomat 601 Self Steering Gear, at the same time as I have also acquired a 44ft wooden ketch. The Sailomat came from another sailboat and is not yet fitted, but it came without any manual so I would really like to have a copy of the original Owners Manual for one of these to help with fitting/installation. I will probably have to fabricate a framework on the stern, to accept the base mounting for this Sailomat, as the boat is wooden, double-ended and with a bumpkin projecting over the stern! If any one is willing to let me have a copy(or an unwanted original !) I would be very happy to cover printing costs etc, and postage to me, as I do not have a Fax. The boat is in Antigua at present but I am in the UK(Europe) for the next few months, and would like to get a copy of this before going out to the boat and starting the fitting of the Sailomat! Many Thanks. Phil.
Quote Share with Facebook

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome