SailNet Community - View Single Post - Important Notice regarding list.sailnet.net (the old SailNet List Server)
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008
Senior Moment

SailorMitch will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaraderie View Post
Labatt...e-mails have been sent to ALL users of mail lists. Of course, some have not used the lists in a long while or changed their registration e-mail addresses, but SN has tried to contact everyone.
Cam-- i never got such an email for the pearson list. You need to get it across to Sailnet that most people who used the pearson email lists refused to use the forums. people on the old Pearson email list are migrating rapidly to the Yahoo pearson group.

is Sailnet having financial difficulty if they have eliminated the email lists to free up a server? They can't afford to buy a new server?

"Compassion and tolerance are not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength." The Dalai Lama

good planets are hard to find-- a song by steve forbert

I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience. I know no way of judging the future but by the past.-- Patrick Henry.