SailNet Community - View Single Post - Help for clueless newby
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008
1934 Chickering

deniseO30 will become famous soon enough deniseO30 will become famous soon enough
Runner if you can, go to a sailing club or marina and look for boats about the same size. I'm thinking most boats in the size range will have end boom sheeting.. (controls on the transom, blocks and line to the boom) I was sailing on a precision 16.5 last week. it had a boom that went in the track, the sail had a bolt rope the slid in the track too. the jib sail was just real simple and light lines to contol it. the blocks on the boom.. if they are on the side it may be a reefing setup. Good luck!
Do you have a rudder with tiller also? hope you get those pics soon.

ck this link for a free online book by Glen L It has all the info you will need to rig even build what you need. Rigging Small Sailboats - Title page

My boat is for sale.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by deniseO30; 08-25-2008 at 11:42 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook