SailNet Community - View Single Post - tdw Finds his boat
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008
Tartan 27' owner

CalebD will become famous soon enough
TDW say it is not so...

Your verbiage and that boat just somehow do not mesh.
I thought you had already upgraded to a bigger boat? So how can this be?
My guess is that Still may have a new career ahead in the charter business.
I doubt that any self respecting Wombat would want all those other people around his boat anyway.
Is 'Cold Play' even popular in OZ?
Since the Wombat himself did not start this post I am having real problems believing the believability of this thread.
Nice boat though if you have a few million lying around doing nothing and want to spend a few million more going about the globe whichever direction.
Maybe the next record will be for the north-south, south-north circumnavigation. North and south are the 'new' east west when it comes to circumnavs.
I want a hull that can make a channel through land masses and icebergs (think passive heating). Then I will spend the real money I don't have.
Luxurious as this looks I would like to see some cannon ports on the side so I could easily deter any pirates in the Red Sea off Somalia and Yemen.
(scroll down to read the account of pirates taking a sailing cruising ship in the link below).
I think that some upgrades are in order.

2008 Nightmare - S/V Le Ponant PIRATE ATTACK

Everybody has one:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by CalebD; 08-26-2008 at 01:28 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook